Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Arts Village Tour invite you to join the best day out with maximum Fun Adventures. Experience a unique and an exciting 2 hours ATV Ride journey through winding gorges, luscious jungle and magnificent terraced rice field in Payangan village. After ATV ride complete we will go to Ubud sacred monkey forest and Tegalalang rice terraces. Below is short description places of interest will be visit during Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Arts Village Tour.
* Bali ATV Ride activity are daily trips, dry or raining season the activity challenge must go on, depend to your self preference. Our experience instructor will carry out a full safety briefing before riding through Balinese villages, crossing back road tracks, rice terrace fields and take in the breathtaking views. If it’s more of a challenge that you crave, our instructor will guide you through some of the most technical terrain our site has to offer, traverse seemingly impossible slopes, down hill and then use the full power of the bikes to ascend back to the up hill.
* Monkey forest is one of sanctuary and temple complex in ubud, bali. This park is resident for about 340 monkeys as well known as long tail monkeys called Macaca Fascicularis. Its full name as written on a welcome sign is the Padangtegal Mandala Wisata Wanara Wana Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. It is strategically located in the hearth of Ubud Village. Monkey Forests in Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out in the island and Ubud Monkey Forest itself own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali.
* Ubud arts market is a traditional market offering beautiful and attractive souvenirs made by local Balinese people. There are two markets available at the same area those are one block at the West side is for a traditional artistic market and another block located in the East as an everyday traditional fundamental market requirement.
* Puri Saren Ubud (Ubud Palace) is the Gorgeous Palace of Ubud Empire in Bali with their traditional houses as the resident of the king of Ubud. The existence of this palace was shown the soul and identity of the village itself. The existence of Puri Saren as a palace is equipped by a Wantilan/auditorium that is a large building of meeting room and a banyan tree as shelter place at the daytime.
* Tegallalang is one of the famous tourism objects in Ubud that “must to visit”. The rice paddies are famous for their traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system which, according to history, was passed on by a holy man in the 8th century. Tegalalang rice terrace is one of the tourist icon in Ubud.