Ubud village is one of the most visiting tourism destination in bali, since it has nature scene with cool weather. Before sightseeing at Ubud village, we will watching Barong Dance performance, then drop in to see the gorgeous rice paddy terrace view and cultivation by local farmer and last see the Tegenungan waterfall with gorgeous panoramic.
PLACES OF INTEREST
* Monkey forest is one of sanctuary and temple complex in ubud, bali. This park is resident for about 340 monkeys as well known as long tail monkeys called Macaca Fascicularis. Its full name as written on a welcome sign is the Padangtegal Mandala Wisata Wanara Wana Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. It is strategically located in the hearth of Ubud Village. Monkey Forests in Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out in the island and Ubud Monkey Forest itself own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali.
* Ubud arts market is a traditional market offering beautiful and attractive souvenirs made by local Balinese people. There are two markets available at the same area those are one block at the West side is for a traditional artistic market and another block located in the East as an everyday traditional fundamental market requirement.
* Puri Saren Ubud (Ubud Palace) is the Gorgeous Palace of Ubud Empire in Bali with their traditional houses as the resident of the king of Ubud. The existence of this palace was shown the soul and identity of the village itself. The existence of Puri Saren as a palace is equipped by a Wantilan/auditorium that is a large building of meeting room and a banyan tree as shelter place at the daytime.
* Tegallalang is one of the famous tourism objects in Ubud that “must to visit”. The rice paddies are famous for their traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system which, according to history, was passed on by a holy man in the 8th century. Tegalalang rice terrace is one of the tourist icon in Ubud.
* Tegenungan Waterfall has amazing view, with the green and shady trees. Close to this waterfall was built watering place with some tap from natural water source. Local people often taking a bath and take the water for daily consume in this watering place in the morning and evening. From the stepping zone there are various steps go down to the stream if you may need to see the waterfall.