See the iconic Pura Tanah Lot, Bali’s most photographed temple, situated in the midst of the Indian Ocean. Tanah lot sunset temple trip is to visit beautiful historical temples and has different stories, so don’t miss to join this tour. Escapade temple in the middle of reservoir accompany with local people doing fishing.
PLACES OF INTEREST
* Taman Ayun Temple is historical heritage from Mengwi empire, using for rest area and recreation park. Mengwi “Taman Ayun” Temple is originally dating from 1634. There are also manusa yadnya museum outside area of taman ayun, in this museum you are able to see Hinduism humanity ceremony called “manusa yadnya” from in the womb until passed away.
* Pacung Baturiti is marvelous panoramic rice paddy field hill. In this place is suitable to have your lunch since you will find a lot of restaurants with tasty food and cool weather in Baturiti.
* Ulun Danu temple is inside the caldera of the now extinct volcano Gunung Catur. It is one of the main sources of irrigation in the Balinese highlands, and so the temple is dedicated to Dewi Danu, the lake goddess. it is also commonly called as Bali temple on the lake or Bali temple on the water because it looks like floating on the water when the water level in the Bedugul Lake Beratan is rising.
* Jatiluwih is a village in mountain located in the valley of mount Batukaru with 850 height surface above the sea. Jatiluwih owns very beautiful panorama of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain to the sea. Jatiluwih village is owned by Tabanan regency, it has plantation and rice paddy terrace. This view is very marvelous particularly in the twilight.
* Tanah Lot, famous in Bali as the Sunset Temple. Watch the sunset beyond the black towers of this sacred 16th century temple built on a black lava rock 200 meters off shore. Visiting Tanah Lot temple which has a lot of historical story and temples at the sea. Tanah lot temple is well known as a gorgeous place to see sunset.